- Simply add the desired items to your cart.
- Once you have completed your shopping and are ready to check out, click or tap on "In-Store Pickup."
- Enter your ZIP code or city and state to check store availability.
- Choose the most convenient store in your area.
- If you have a myFry's Account, enter your email address and password. You will then be asked for the security code on your credit card.
- If you do not have a myFry's Account, you will be asked to create one at this point. Enter your email address, name, ZIP code and choose a password. Click or tap "Create Account." You'll be asked to review your cart. If everything looks correct, click or tap "Continue Checkout." Enter your billing information and click or tap "Continue."
- Your billing information will be safely stored to make future orders fast and simple
- You will be the only one with the access to your account
- A history of orders will be created for your review at any time
- It's free
- Make sure everything looks correct, including the store you'll be picking your order up from, and click or tap "Submit Order."
- Write down your order number or print the page for your records.
- An order acknowledgement e-mail will be sent to you immediately after submitting your order.
- Once your order is ready, a second e-mail will be sent to you confirming your products are ready for pick up.
- Print a copy of the confirmation e-mail (or save paper and just pull it up on your smartphone) and bring it to any register of the selected Fry's Electronics store.
The advantages of creating a myFry's Account are:
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a copy of your confirmation e-mail or quote number, ID, and the original credit card used to place the order at the time of store pick up.